Need a grab and go snack or easy breakfast? Whip up a batch of these almond raspberry chocolate muffins. These kid-approved muffins freeze well and are the perfect fuel for any day. Not a raspberry fan? Swap out the raspberries for chopped strawberries or fresh blueberries.
Makes 12 muffins
Almond Raspberry Chocolate Muffins
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup almond slices
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the butter and eggs. Mix on low until blended. Add the honey and vanilla extract. Mix until blended.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda and salt; stir to combine. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the stand mixer bowl and mix on low until just blended. Add the chocolate chips and almond slices and mix until just blended. Fold in the raspberries with a spatula until just blended.
- Line a 12-muffin tin with cupcake holders. Fill each cupcake holder to the top with muffin batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned and the centers of each muffin are firm. Let cool completely before serving.
- Freeze or store in an airtight container.