Need a new shake recipe to amp up your energy after a run or on cross training days? With just a few ingredients, this power shake recipe is super easy to make and is both refreshing and delicious. If desired, add a banana or other fruit to the mix.
We love using Califia Farms Toasted Coconut Almond Milk in this recipe, but you can also combine separate coconut and almond milks if preferred. We use plant protein powder when making this shake and our absolute fav is Vega Plant Protein Powder.
Full disclosure: This page contains affiliate links. This means Runner Moms, LLC receives a commission, at NO added cost to you, if you purchase through the links.
Makes 1 shake
- 12 ounces almond and coconut milk blend We prefer Califia
- 2 tbsp organic peanut butter
- 1 scoop protein powder (chocolate or vanilla) We use Vega plant protein powder
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until combined.
- Drink immediately or pour into a container with a lid and store in fridge for up to one day (shake before drinking).